Complaint Review: solomon and sons relocation service - Fort Lauderdale Florida

• Submitted: Wed, October 03, 2018
  • Updated: Wed, October 03, 2018
  • Reported By: Flora — Silver Creek New York United States
  • solomon and sons relocation service
    4720 NW 15th Ave #4b
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida
    United States

solomon and sons relocation service solomon and sons scams thier customers!!! Fort Lauderdale Florida

working with solomon & sons relocation services was horrible experience which i really hope no one else will have to experience what i've been throw with them. i was reading thier reviews on yelp and decided to give them a call about my moving needs. at first monica the office manager was really nice and guaranteed me they are the best company and i can go to sleep quite at night using thier service so she convinced me to hire them for the job. after i signed agreement everything changed! the company was late 5 days to pick up all my goods.

when i call monica she screamed at me over the phone saying you not gonna tell me when to pick up your staff i will pick it up when i decide too. what??? i'm still in shock from that call! i had to pay rent for my house because solomon@sons was being late which they really didn't care. even at that point i didn't know what trouble i got my self into! i had been using thier storage services. when i tried to relase my goods monica and roy the owner of company were blackmailing me saying if i ever want to see my goods i have to pay double the price whice we agreed on because monica did a mistake on the order. whatttt??? i don't know how it happened!! for over 2 months i tried to talk with roy to solve the situation.

every time roy ignore my calls or answer saying im busy i don't have time for you!! when i tried to talk with monica she always been rude saying is not her problem and if i ever want to see my goods i need to pay whatever they deicde! i'm pretty sure it's illegal!! i finally gave up on my rights just so i can receive my goods and texted roy i'm willing to pay the double amount from what we originally agreed and signed a contract. we set a time for delivery hoping just to be over with that. again delivery was late this time in 8 days! when the crew arrived they told me they can't to the job unless i pay $2500 more then the double price roy gave me which made it triple the price we agreed on!!! at that point i had no choice to agree or i will never see my stuff again. all my boxes was opened and missing a lot of my goods!!!!! also a lot of damage for my goods!

i wish it would finish over here. riy team damaged my house with scratches all over the wall and breaking tile on the floor!!! when they finished the job they asked for a tip saying roy is not paying on time and they did the job for me so i have to pay them. what??? you guys just broke my house gave me open boxes which missing a lot of my goods and asking for a tip??? i had never seen a shady company like that before! i tried to talk with monica and roy but they keep ignore my phones call or hang up on my face when i call from different number!! i really hope solomon & sons relocation services will go out of business! no one should treated this way especially in 2018. think twice before ordering their services!! it cost me my health and a lot of money using them and i really hope no one will ever need to experience what i had to experience with solomon @ sons

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2018 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/solomon-and-sons-relocation-service/fort-lauderdale-florida-33309/solomon-and-sons-relocation-service-solomon-and-sons-scams-thier-customers-fort-lauder-1463424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content