Complaint Review: Soney Bonoi - Santa Monica California

• Updated: Sat, January 02, 2010
  • Reported By: Beverly Hills California
  • Soney Bonoi

Santa Monica, California

I am sixteen years old and I met Soney Bonoi in a coffee shop in Santa Monica. Soney started talking to me and my friend and told us that he was a big shot in computers or something. He wrote down his first name and cell phone number and asked me to give him a call the next day to go out. My friend left because she had to go meet her mom. I stayed because I was bored and Soney bought me a milk shake. He really knows how to talk to a girl. He told me that he can get me in at any concert for free. His friend Larry arrived, and him and Soney had to go. When I called his cell phone the next day, a message came in: "This is Soney Bonoi, please leave a message." That's how I knew what his last name is. When he called me back I asked him about the free tickets but he said that he wanted to see me to give them to me in person. I had a bad feeling about it, especially when I spoke to my friend the next day and she said this guy wants something. He is like thirty or even maybe older! When i talked to him I told him I was sixteen and he said: "I don't kiss and tell. He you want we can meet in a hotel, have a nice time and I'll bring the free tickets". " Then he said: "Have ever had Vodka?" I thought I would talk about this guy here because he is way too old to want to go out with me. I am a virgin, I don't drink, and I am not meeting nobody in a hotel! Peace- Meredith Beverly Hills, California
U.S.A. I forgot to say that Soney Bonoi was trying to hit on bothe my friend Maria and me at the coffe shop. He is really gross! His friend Larry introduced himself as Larry. Soney Bonoi really smelled of liquor. BAD!! Larry seemed sober but he kept on looking at my b***s and my friend's. Then Soney Bonoi was asking if they were real, and it made me laugh because he was funny. I think he was really drunk. At some point he poured something out of a tiny bottle in a paper bag in his cup of coffe. That was after my friend left. He asked me if I wanted some. I didn't wanna sound like a loser but I said no. I had a bad feeling about the whole thing. Then like I said I talked to him on the phone the next day, but I did not make a date. He called me the next day and a few times after that. Soney Bonoi sounded really drunk again! Larry sound like the same old pervert, but he didn't try nothing, because his friend saw me first I think and my friend left. Anyway he is too old for me that Soney Bonoi! He said he drives a really nice car and wanted to take me for a spin but I was afraid of what he'd try to do to me in the car. Thank you for reading this. Meredith Beverly Hills, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2005 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/soney-bonoi/santa-monica-california-90210/soney-bonoi-ripoff-santa-monica-california-144627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I never met this lady!

AUTHOR: Soney - (United States of America)

Why is my name included in this defaming report?
This report is most absurd!
Not only have I never met her, I never even been to Santa Monica.
I do not even have a cell phone!
I don't have a friend named Larry!
Also, I never touch vodka
I think the young lady has me mistaken for someone else.
Thats understandable because many people often mistake me for someone else.
I remember one time I was even mistaken for one of the founders of the Google search engine!
Isn't that a riot, LOL?

Soney Bonoi

New York, NY

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I've never met the young lady

AUTHOR: Soney - (United States of America)

This article is absurd and defamatory.
I've never met these young ladies.
I've never even set foot in Santa Monica.
I don't even own a cell phone.
And I never touch vodka.

I think she has me mistaken for someone else!
It's understandable because a lot of people mistake me for other people.
Sometimes I'm even mistaken for one of the founders of the Google search engine!
Isn't that a riot, LOL?

Soney Bonoi
New York, NY

#3 Consumer Suggestion

This sort of story is disturbing...yet all too common

AUTHOR: Truth Detector - (U.S.A.)

'I forgot to say that Soney Bonoi was trying to hit on bothe my friend Maria and me at the coffe shop. He is really gross! His friend Larry introduced himself as Larry. Soney Bonoi really smelled of liquor. BAD!! Larry seemed sober but he kept on looking at my b***s and my friend's. Then Soney Bonoi was asking if they were real, and it made me laugh because he was funny.'

This OP is precisely why some parents do not let their kids date until they are 18 years old. This girl was actually AMUSED by these idiots' efforts to charm her. I worry that too many girls this age fall for these sort of situations - then are scarred for the rest of their lives because some slimeball talked them into sex.

If this or any other situation involving a GROWN MAN hitting on you ever happens again, ask yourself this: WHY would any grown man EVER want to have anything to do with a 16 year old girl socially?

Do you have anything in common with each other? NO

Do you think he is interested in ANYTHING other than getting in her pants? NO

If ANY parent reading this OP wants more information regarding the tricks that pedophiles use to lure your daughters into their confidence, visit www.perverted-justice.com and look for the section for parents. You would also do well to visit DatelineNBC.com and find the section with the 'To Catch a Predator' webisodes.

Take a look at some of the men and the chat logs they participated in to try to lure decoys into their confidence. These men actually showed up at a house, beach, or park thinking they were going to meet a 12-15 year old girl/boy for sex. This is serious business - and your steps of preparation may save your teen's life.