X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Sony Corporation Of America - New York New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Las Vegas Nevada
  • Sony Corporation Of America 550 Madison Avenue New York, New York U.S.A.

Sony Corporation Of America poor quality product for the money paid. New York New York

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I purchased a Sony Viao computer system last December, 2003. I purchased it from Comp USA in Las Vegas, NV. I have had it in the shop six times for various problems, most of which they blamed on the software, which is not covered by warranty.

The last problem was printing. They had to restore the operating system, and also replaced a defective hard drive. I still have problems ejecting CD's from the drive.

I have wasted a lot of time, driving expense, and money trying to get this system to perform properly. I contacted Sony via e-mail and had no response. I tried a different contact and found I have to be a "member" or something and log in to send an e-mail.

The hell with that, and the hell with Sony. I want my money back, including what I have spent on repairs. I will never buy another Sony product and will encourage others not to buy them either.

Harold
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2003 12:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sony-corporation-of-america/new-york-new-york-10022/sony-corporation-of-america-poor-quality-product-for-the-money-paid-new-york-new-york-1032670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair