X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: South Coast Circulation - Sean Torres - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Ft. Riley Kansas
  • South Coast Circulation - Sean Torres http://www.localcrossing.com/ads10-103309.htm Internet U.S.A.

South Coast Circulation - Sean Torres magazine scam ripoff Manhattan kansas

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I was walking through the mall in Manhattan, Kansas when approached by a young, African American male, 6' in height, and around 200lbs. Said he was trying to earn a scholarship and a trip to Cancun by being the top magazine seller. Said there was a catch where I could get all of my money back if I just signed the back slip. He would still get his points and I would get my money back and ofcourse wouldn't get the magazines.

I agreed, being a trustful person, and pulled out $380 for the ATM (because he got more points for cash) and wrote a check for $139. He said I would get my money back in 2 days and it's been 3 weeks with no money, no magazines, and a nice hole in my bank account. So much for trusting people.

Corinne
Ft. Riley, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2007 06:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/south-coast-circulation-sean-torres/internet/south-coast-circulation-sean-torres-magazine-scam-ripoff-manhattan-kansas-251130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair