Complaint Review: South Florida Tech Group - Kori Ellis - Orlando Florida

• Reported By: Alexis — Orlando Fl United States
  • South Florida Tech Group - Kori Ellis

Orlando, Florida
    United States

South Florida Tech Group - Kori Ellis Using Kms to illegally activate Microsoft Products Orlando Florida

*Consumer Comment: SOUTH FLORIDA TECH GROUP SCAMMERS!

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: BE AWARE OF SOUTH FLORIDA TECH GROUP

I use to be a tech at this company until i sold a Microsoft Office license and they would not give me license stating they would log in remotely later to input key. I found this very odd as i use to work at best buy and when a key is bought you get your license key on paper immediately. They ended up calling customer back and sold license with out my knowledge.

Customer called me back upset that windows says activation error, i logged in remotely and i scanned for a virus using avg and found kms a software to illegally activate Microsoft products. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF! Customer said Kori Ellis called and sold him Microsoft office 2016, i asked him if they provided holim with a key he said no that they logged in and ran some programs.

I explained to customer he needed to take it up with Kori. When he did they completly ignored him and he contacted Microsoft. There are tons of reports on this site about this company scamming people and there still open operating illegally. MY LAWYER IS GONNA HAVE FUN DESTROYING THIS COMPANY ONCE AND FOR ALL !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2018 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/south-florida-tech-group-kori-ellis/orlando-florida/south-florida-tech-group-kori-ellis-using-kms-to-illegally-activate-microsoft-products-1455931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

SOUTH FLORIDA TECH GROUP SCAMMERS!

AUTHOR: Jim - (United States)

They sold me a fake Microsoft license and i reported to Microsoft. I dont understand how this company is operating if they dont even have any store fronts all listings on google are fake and there are no physical locations. PLEASE BE CAREFULL AND DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

BE AWARE OF SOUTH FLORIDA TECH GROUP

AUTHOR: Jim - (United States)

Were to start, my company hired south florida tech group several times until we got the bill. Let me just start by saying that south florida tech group does use kms software to illegally activate Microsoft products. We had a computer crash and when it came backup by its self its said to activate windows it wasnt legit. When i called Kori Ellis South Florida Tech Group representative, she said that my computer crashed and i had to pay for Microsoft Windows 10 pro license again. I was pissed because you can always reuse a purchased Microsoft license as long as its the same computer. When i asked for my license key which was never provided Kori said it was mail to use which i laughed because ive purchased licenses before and i get a link to download key information. All 10 of my buisness computers including server had counterfit windows. I have filed a complain with Microsoft and sent them evidence of foul play. Upon researching this company they have no store fronts at all. Every single google listing is fake. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS FAKE COMPANY!