X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Spankeys Of Enola - Enola Pennsylvania

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Elizabethtown Pennsylvania
  • Spankeys Of Enola 520 North Enola Road Enola, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Spankeys Of Enola They said one thing, but changed their tune later. Enola Pennsylvania

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I was first contacted by Tim at wmy work place. He stated that after talking to the banks, I qualified for two programs. The one I chose, would let me put $500 down,which could be paid within 30 days.I said I could afford $150 a month. I already own a 2008 Focus and just wanted an older SUV to get to work in bad winter weather. He said no problem and I went to the dealership on a Wednesday.

Tim knew I was coming up there and he was the only one whom I had contact with.The place is about 30 miles from my home. Upon arrival, I was informed that Tim was not there and probably would not be there that day. So I came home and contacted Tim the next day. About 60 miles round trip traveled partly through downtown Harrisburg during rush hour for nothing.

We made arrangement for me to go up on a Saturday which I did.Tim was there but was with another customer. He had me fill out an application and it was submitted to the banks they deal with for an approval. Now, my wife made both trips with me and was upset after the first wasted trip. I thought they had already talked to the banks before when I was contacted at work. After waiting around for about two hours, I was informed the banks required a minimum of $1000 down and a minimum monthly payment of $200. What happend to the terms spelled out to me on the phone at work? Also, if Tim had already talked to the banks and I qualified for the terms he stated, why did they have to get approval from the bank on my second visit? I couldn't accept the terms that I was told the banks would accept, so I went home. Another wasted trip.

I put 120 miles on my car for nothing. I could have waited at home that Saturday and told the bank terms. It would have saved me a trip there.I also, don't believe that they didn't have from experience, some kind of idea what the banks required.Stay away from Spankeys period. They sell high priced junk and are a bunch of liars.

Charlie
Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2008 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/spankeys-of-enola/enola-pennsylvania-17025/spankeys-of-enola-they-said-one-thing-but-changed-their-tune-later-enola-pennsylvania-366769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair