X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Spherion Group - Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Arlington Texas
  • Spherion Group PO Box 1530 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-940-1850
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Ah yes, I too have fallen prey to these scam artists. My amount was $1685.72 sent to a Connie Anderson, 275 Bay St. Toronto.

Hilary McIntosh was the assumed identity of the loan representative. The FBI has told me not to expect to ever get the money back.

The Web site www.thespheriongroup.com has been shut down, it appears. But they're still operating, I'm sure.

The bottom line is, don't send anybody money to receive a loan. And only go through a licensed financial institution.

It's been two weeks since the scam and I am still very upset, but we have no recourse against them, fellow consumers. They're a faceless, invisible organization. I wish I had not ignored my intuition that said that this was not a credible company.

JM
Arlington, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2006 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/spherion-group/pittsburgh-pennsylvania-15232/spherion-group-ripoff-the-scam-that-is-duping-naive-americans-like-me-pittsburgh-pennsylva-204395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

POSTED: Sunday, August 06, 2006
She is still using Nadia McIntosh? I can NOT believe these people are still operating. The only thing we can do is fill the net with their info. Google will do the rest for people who are smarter than I am and check before sending cash out of the US.