X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Spicy Lingerie - Walnut California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Baltimore Maryland
  • Spicy Lingerie 355 S. Lemon Avenue Walnut, California U.S.A.

Spicy Lingerie ripoff WARNING!!! Spicy Lingerie equals Unwanted Lingerie! Mistake on order! Absolute worst Customer Service! Advertised as cheaper, actually more expensive overall. Beware! Walnut California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I paid almost $25 total for my order at this store, and they made a mistake in my order. They obviously did not pay attention to the products that they sent, seeing that on the invoice someone had intentionally checked off the wrong product and allowed it to be shipped. Due to the product sent being a pair of panties, which can't be returned due to store policy, I'm just stuck with an expensive pair that I didn't even want.

I have consistently e-mailed the company, ever since I received my order and I have gotten absolutely no responses. I have even called several times during their business hours and it appears that I wasn't the only person with a complaint. Their voice mailbox seems to be perpetually full.

In the process of receiving my order, the company used an auto-response system to answer my questions and so it seems that their "friendly customer service" is non-existent. What's scary is that it is one of the top sponsored pages under "lingerie discount" in Yahoo! which makes it's lack of services available to an extremely large amount of people. If you come across this store, please do not support it and its lack of professionalism.

Jean
Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2006 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/spicy-lingerie/walnut-california-91789/spicy-lingerie-ripoff-warning-spicy-lingerie-equals-unwanted-lingerie-mistake-on-orde-181404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair