X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Sprint Together With Nextel - London Kentucky

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Metairie Louisiana
  • Sprint Together With Nextel PO Box 8077 London, Kentucky U.S.A.

Sprint Together With Nextel I have been faithful to you for ten years and now you are screwing around on me London Kentucky

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Let me start out by saying I have been a loyal sprint customer for about ten years now. I have never had ANY problems with them. In December of 2006 my boyfriend and I decided to combine our resources and get the same phone company. I was with sprint and he was always jumping around. Because of my long love affair with sprint, I convinced him to join my plan.

We went to the Sprint store in the mall and got two new phones and we chose a new plan that would suit us. I usually pay about $70.00 a month and we chose a plan which was about $110.00 a month. Not bad for two people right? I also saw a sign stating that if I worked for the postal service to let them know. I showed them my I.d. and they said I would get a discount but it would take about ninety days. No biggie.

Needless to say I never got the discount and I have been paying 250 - 350 dollars a month. I kept looking at the bill to see what was going on. I realized some internet company was texting me for $6 a pop. I got that resolved but the phone bill still kept going up and up.

I also have rental property and neither of those do I pay over $350 a month for. My car note isn't even that much either. So you can see why this makes me sick.

They also called me and asked me if I wanted to add a third line for like ten dollars a month of something and they would send me a free phone. I politely told them no we do not need another phone.

They of course did not take no for an answer and called my boyfriend who by the way is not authorized to make the decisions on this account and quickly swindled him into a new plan and within two days I had a new phone on my porch.

Of course they charged us for all the activation fees plus the monthly charges and they billed us for the phone which we do not need.

When I got my last bill of $370 this month I was just so upset I looked it over and had over $200 worth of other charges that the detailed bill didn't even explain. I decided to call sprint which i have NEVER had to do. I was very upset talking to the girl but I remained professional. We talked for about 20 minutes with saying "uh huh" and repeating everything I said as if she understood and wanted to take care of it. After this 20 minutes she stated that I needed to talk to the customer service rep.

When I pushed the button over the automated system to speak to a customer service rep and she answered the phone, I thought that was whom I was speaking with!!
How silly of me.

She transfered me and I started to explain again to some guy with broken english the whole thing. After about five minutes of babel I had to go back to work so I said I would call back later. But I won't.

They can stick a $400 cancellation fee to me I don't even care. I've been paying almost that each month. I am truly fed up and me and my boyfriend are going to take our business elsewhere and going look for new phones today.
Bye sprint

Candice
Metairie, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2007 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sprint-together-with-nextel/london-kentucky-40742/sprint-together-with-nextel-i-have-been-faithful-to-you-for-ten-years-and-now-you-are-scre-251180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair