X  |  CLOSE

• SST
    PO box 3999
    Joseph, Missouri
    United States

SST System &service Technologies customerservice@accountinfo.com Ripoff, Harassment, Thieves Joseph Missouri

*Author of original report: Additional information

Where do I start. We financed an RV through them approximately 3 years ago. If a payment is one day late the phone starts ringing constantly. When I answer it all I get is a message stating to call them and when I do I am on hold so long I just finally give up and hand up.  A few months ago they stopped applying payments to the account even though they have direct bank drafts for the payments. Now they have added a redicelous amount of late fees  to the account. Have sent letters to my relatives homes and harassing everyone. When I've called all that happens is the person on theother end yells and talks to me like I'm somekind of a lowlife and treats you the most disrespectful way possible.  They have actually pushed us to the point that my wife has had a nervous breakdown because of the aggravation  I've had it with this place to the point that we hate our RV because of them. They are actually making our lives miserable even though they have the payments. These people need to be put out of business as the way they do people and how customer service treats people is definately not right. I wish I had the financial means for an attorney because someone needs to do something with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2018 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sst/joseph-missouri-64503/sst-system-service-technologies-customerserviceaccountinfocom-ripoff-harassment-th-1451863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Additional information

AUTHOR: Harold - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, July 18, 2018

After speaking with SST they argued they did not have the checks for payments that were not applied.  Well they manulipated me into paying by debit card to bring the account up to date (stupid of me). They also added $88 for late fees. Well guess what after they got the money from the debit card the checks were miracusly deposited into my account as well. This company is the biggest thieves and liara I've ever delt with in my life.