X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Ssww.com, Sally Party & Novelty, S& S Worldwide - Colchester Connecticut

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Evansville Indiana
  • Ssww.com, Sally Party & Novelty, S& S Worldwide P.O. Box 513 Colchester, Connecticut U.S.A.

Ssww.com, Sally Party & Novelty, S& S Worldwide ripoff, overcharged billings, dishonest company, failed to correct errors, nonresponsive Colchester Connecticut

I placed three recent orders with sally's party and novelty(ssww.com). I used a code on all three that I optained to received $50 off orders over $100. The orders went through fine online and I received a confirmation email with the amount I was to be charged.

That amount was the correct same one applying the $50 off. Then I happen to notice on my CC statement that they incorrectly added the $50 back on to the first and the third orders. They did not notify me of this in any other way then to automatically charge my CC what they wanted to charge it. I have the proof of confirmation email of the amount I was to be charged.

After speaking with a CSR on the phone and emailing her the proof I contact her 12 days later because the overcharges have not been credited back to my CC. I get flip email stating that I could only use the code one time. I have have spent $1000s with this company and this is how they decide to treat a valued customer. The company feels they can charge your CC whatever they want and not notify you to tell you any different.

I am entitled to a $100 refund from them and will dispute this with the CC company. SSWW is showing nothing but terrible CS and fraud by billing my CC incorrectly. At they very least they should have contacted me prior to shipping to tell me that they did not mean for the code to be used more then once. Then I can make the decision whether I wish to continue with the order and ok the additional charge. The did it in a sneaky way in hopes that customers won't even notice that they were overcharged.

Laura
Evansville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2004 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sswwcom-sally-party-novelty-s-s-worldwide/colchester-connecticut-06415-0513/sswwcom-sally-party-novelty-s-s-worldwide-ripoff-overcharged-billings-dishonest-co-114457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Investigates Reputation Repair