X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: staceybarksdale - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By:
  • staceybarksdale staceybarksdale@ebay.com Internet U.S.A.

staceybarksdale dishonest ripoffs false promises horrible ebayer Internet *UPDATE

*Consumer Suggestion: Sorry Walt...

*Consumer Suggestion: I AM NOT A RIP-OFF, I TRIED TO WORK WITH HIM

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I bid on and won Tony hawk 2 for the p.c. it was 3 weeks till christmas. This was one of the items the boys requested together.
Stacey notified me after the auction where to send the money. I used a money order(still have stub) and mailed it off to him.
2.5 weeks later still no package, I emailed him about 5 times, with the 5th one being a threat to turn him to ebay, he responded to this one.

His exact wording of his email(I have kept all e-mails sent to him and recieved from him.) "dude, i sent it ok I will send another one".

So i figure it wont make it for christmas, no biggie. 2nd week in January, again, 3 emails to get him to respond. He tells me he got the first package back little over 2 weeks ago(great communication here)and he is a little pissed because he lost "all" that postage and its my fault.

If you are an ebay you know about being certified. My address is ebay certified, you get it right after the auction, and I am paypal certified. And he charged 5 bucks for 1 lousy C.D., Anyway he is pissed, so he is just going to mail me my money back. here it is almost middle of March and I have not seen my package, my refund or so much as an email from this little scam artist. To top it all off, as soon as he got my payment, he should have left positive feedback.

That never happened, so I am expecting the loser to leave me negative feedback only to be vindictive. Thats ok, I have enough Positive feedback to carry me thru.

HORRIBLE EBAYER DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM OR HER

ROB
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/staceybarksdale/internet/staceybarksdale-dishonest-ripoffs-false-promises-horrible-ebayer-internet-update-16238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#3 0

Walt came thru for me

AUTHOR: - ()

POSTED: Sunday, June 30, 2002
After posting to this site and attaching it to his feedback, Walt did make contact and ship me out the game. Kids are happy, I am happy. I am now waiting to hear from Ebay in regards to removing/updating his feedback to posotive.

Rob

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Sorry Walt...

AUTHOR: Michele - ()

POSTED: Saturday, April 06, 2002
Sorry Walt...have to go with Rob on this one. Just do the honorable thing and send him his money back.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I AM NOT A RIP-OFF, I TRIED TO WORK WITH HIM

AUTHOR: Walt - ()

POSTED: Wednesday, March 27, 2002
the person who complained about me,is being very childish. I sent the package out once and it came back saying it had the wrong address. So i asked him to give me a correct address like three times in reply to his asking me the whereabouts of the package. Finally, after not getting his address, I offered to refund his money and he never would comply with me. What is so stupid about the whole thing is this......he paid 5 dollars for the game, sent 5 dollars shipping and handling, and shipping and handling cost me 12 dollars to send, so i lost 2 dollars overall anyways. So I think I'm an honest person, it's just that this person apparently doesnt know how to use a computer, because he deffinately doesnt know how to reply to emails.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair