Complaint Review: Staci Markowitz-Dial - Fort Lauderdale FL

• Staci Markowitz-Dial
    635 NE 17TH Ave
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    United States

Staci Markowitz-Dial Staci Markowitz Staci B Dial Dusty Dial In my opinion, Staci B. Dial is a Rotten and Deadbeat Customer and an Overall Disgusting Human Being Fort Lauderdale FL

*Author of original report: She also goes by Staci Beth Dial or Staci Beth Markowitz-Dial

So I received a telephone call from this Staci Dial woman who requested a quote to move her vehicle from CA to FL. She was explained the entire process and we agreed that she would call me back to book her order. I then later checked the dispatch board that all auto transport companies share called Central Dispatch, and I found that her vehicle was posted by a brand new and inexperienced broker. I called her to inform her of this fact and she became very arrogant and belligerent, calling me an a**hole and telling me that it was none of my business whom she booked with. I told her that I was glad that she went with the other company because I felt that she was a very rude and nasty individual with a filthy mouth and very bad temper. I can only imagine the grief that she will probably cause this other company if they do the slightest thing to displease her.

Staci Dial who also goes by Staci B. [continued below]....

..... Dial and Staci Markowitz-Dial also might use the nickname Dusty Dial, although I am not sure if Dusty might be a relative rather than an alias.

I strongly urge every single business out there to beware of this angry person who will quickly go off on you if you should say anything that she perceives as a confrontational or disagreeable comment. In my opinion, Staci Dial is a mental case lunatic and she couldn't pay me any sum of money to take her on as a client and do any kind of business with her. Beware of her volatile temper - she likes to bash companies on Yelp which is a website for idiots like her to vent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2018 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/staci-markowitz-dial/fort-lauderdale-fl-33304/staci-markowitz-dial-staci-markowitzstaci-b-dialdusty-dial-in-my-opinion-staci-b-dial-1456059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

She also goes by Staci Beth Dial or Staci Beth Markowitz-Dial

AUTHOR: Harlan - (United States)

Again, in my opinion, Staci Dial is a ROTTEN TO THE CORE DEADBEAT CUSTOMER with a hairt trigger temper who is quick to bash businesses on Yelp as she maliciously did to mine without any merit to her slanderous claims. This venom-spewing, disgusting human being also goes by Staci Beth Dial or Staci Beth Markowitz-Dial or Dusty Dial. Be on the look out for her. A more appropriate alias would be Staci b***h Dial.