X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Stamps .com - Los Angeles California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: houston Texas
  • Stamps .com 12959 Coral Tree Place Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Stamps .com Already; only, 2 days after free trial,I am charged 19.00 unauthorized credit card charge! Los Angeles California

Just two days ago, I agreed to subscribe to a 30 day free-trial with stamps.com. Already,they have charged my credit card with a 19.00 unauthorized fee, for services unknown to me. I e-mailed them tonight requesting they cancel my trial immediately.I want this to be on the record that I contacted them within 2 days.

One lady said that she was told that it is a year contract and that she was billed, repeatedly.If I am told this too,then I am within the law to cancel a contract within 72 hours,and stamps.com cannot,by law, hold me to any contract if I cancel within 72 hours. I am making this a matter of public record that I have requested they cancel my trial within 2 day period.

Signed,Robert ****

Xoltaros
houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2008 03:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/stamps-com/los-angeles-california-90066-7020/stamps-com-already-only-2-days-after-free-triali-am-charged-1900-unauthorized-credit-389582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content