X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Starbizz - Scottsdale Arizona

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Mesa Arizona
  • Starbizz 13480 N. Scottsdale Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Starbizz Ripoff - Thank You to all that contributed their thoughts and experiences to this site Scottsdale Arizona

I would like to say thank you to all that contributed their thoughts and experiences to this site. Today I went to s****. />
My appointment was at 11:00 there was a room of about 20-25 kids where they were playing a movie we waited about 10 minutes, were called in to talk to Malette she said for my oldest to sit in a chair, she had the camera but my daughter didn't want to smile, I asked if I could make her laugh and she said no it was a test. She then asked for my youngest to sit next to her and both then smiled and giggled. After about 15-20 seconds she said that was enough. We sat down she said if they were interested in one or both that they could make $600-1200 per job doing local advertisements, commercials. There would be necessary investmens of $685 to get started, this would cover photo sessions, etc. If they were interested or if they weren't that I shouldn't take it personal because they were only looking for 1 or 2 kids. She handed me a packet with a time and number to call back, and gave each of my girls a small stuffed animal.

When I called they told me that Malette was on the other line and that she would personally call me back. It was about 1 1/2 hours later and she called and said that she was very interested in only one of my daughters and that she would be able to keep her very busy here locally. She made an appointment for me the following day @ 12:45 and explained that the $685 would be required to continue with the contract.

I was so excited I thought ok no problem I will be there. I thought WOW what an opportunity for my child. After awhile then I started to think about how strange it was that they wanted the money up front, luckily a my brother-in-law knew about this site and said that I should check it out and see if their were any reviews.

In the end I think that what has been shared here is a group of parents looking out for other parents who only want to try to obtain the best opportunities for their children. As a mother I feel that these people have no morals. They exploit the fact that I would give my last dime if it meant an opportunity for my children. Fortunetly my kids won't remember this they are too young but what does something like this do to children that are 5-11 and can remember more than my daughters.

Michelle
Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2006 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/starbizz/scottsdale-arizona/starbizz-ripoff-thank-you-to-all-that-contributed-their-thoughts-and-experiences-to-this-181663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content