Complaint Review: Starla Jacobson

• Reported By: justice for scammers — dwezzel Saskatchewan
  • Starla Jacobson

saskatoon, Saskatchewan
    Canada

Starla Jacobson AKA Starla Montgomerie AKAStarla05 This person works social networks to scam men out of money saskatoon Saskatchewan

*Consumer Comment: What a load of crap

This person goes by the nickname Starla05 on the social network paltalk.  Using a fake picture of a young (36 year old) woman that lured me into believing she was a good person and interested in a relationship.  After much research and being scammed out of close to 10,000.00 I found out it is a mother/daughter team that scams men on social networks.  Daughter is Kaila Montgomerie www.wayn.com/profiles/1564482.  They are so good at this they could work for the nigerian scam artists.  I only found out it was a set up after I sent her a money order for 4,500.00.  She told me she started an account and would pay ever penny back. lol ya right.  I lost my ability to trust anyone over this and I am still making payments at 100.00 a month plus a ton of interest.  These two have moved from moose jaw sas. to saskatoon and starla changed her last name to Jacobson. [continued below]....

.....  I believe they are still scamming people and anyone with ideas how to make their lives hell or to stop them all together would be greatly justified.  Kaila bought a car with my money ( that was a loan to help starla get out of a made up problem) and I thought that was strange and asked Starla where she got the money in which she "earned" it. (by scamming me)  I had talked to several men that I found out she was talking to (working you know) and some would listen some would not.  I heard one guy lost his home because of this scam team.  They are heartless in what they are doing.  It's not just the money but the finding out this person you thought you could trust was not even the person they claimed they were at all.  afterwards Starla told me "didnt you feel dumb" which was insult to injury, how was I to know this was a game to her.  It devistated my life in many ways, emotionally and financially.  She was reported to police and nothing was done, in fact the police made fun of me. Starla Jacobson works for Canadian Tires in saskatoon currently and I will upload photos.  They need to be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/starla-jacobson/saskatoon-saskatchewan/starla-jacobson-aka-starla-montgomerie-akastarla05-this-person-works-social-networks-to-s-1062639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

What a load of crap

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

Parkland is a COUNTY hospital supported with taxpayers money!! I am a taxpayer are you?? There are plenty of low cost clinics in Dallas - seek out one of them if you are so pissed off.  Parkland may have problems but what other hospital doesn't??  It is also a first rate trauma center!

Don't like it?? Don't go there - the CEO is not going to take your call especially if you have a fit on the phone like you are having a fit here.

"So Parkland thinks its ok to make people wait a year and a half to TWO YEARS AND A HALF to see a doctor"

You can see any doctor in this city!!! No one is stopping you.

When I protested the Nurse in the ENT office screamed at me and then hung up on me!

I highly doubt that - nurses are professionals and probably told you there was nothing they could do to help you.

Good luck with Obamacare - you have to pay for that and I am sure you will pay alot more than you think.