X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Steel Bridge Medical - Las Vegas Nevada

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Newport Beach California
  • Steel Bridge Medical 6170 W Lake Mead Blvd Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Steel Bridge Medical RIP OFF - CROOKS - TOOK MY MONEY WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION - CRAP PRODUCT Las Vegas Nevada

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I can not locate a website and the company that the LIPOPLEX was sent from is different then the company that charged my account $99.95 (IP Natures Supplements) I never received any trial and I never signed up for these pills. It's a scam to the fullest.

On the 15th day I called the 800 number (800) 597.8654 that was on my credit card statement. He stated that they would not refund my money after a 14 day grace period. I did not receive a packing slip, receipt or any email confirmation letting me know I would be charged on the 15th day.

I spoke to a manager and she told, same story. I asked that I be taken off the auto debit and she insured that I not be charged again.

Meanwhile I am going to do some research and try and find out what I can do to get my funds back. If I get anywhere, I will let you all know...

Mindie
Newport Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2007 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/steel-bridge-medical/las-vegas-nevada-89108/steel-bridge-medical-rip-off-crooks-took-my-money-without-authorization-crap-product-274081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair