Complaint Review: Sterling Properties Ltd - bury Select State/Province

• Sterling Properties Ltd
    Sterling House, Waterfold Business Park
    bury, Select State/Province
    United Kingdom

Sterling Properties Ltd, Sterling properties Bury, Sterling Properties Manchester, Sterling Properties Bolton, Sterling Properties Northwest Avoid, Poor Communication, Unbelievable Greedy, No Morals! Bury, Manchester, Lancashire Lancashire

Angry and anoyed Sterling Properties Ltd Bury has to one of the top compaines to Avoid, I can't believe how this company boasts they won an award in 2013, as the only award i would give is worset trading comany in the UK.
Kicking myself!! Fell twice for the same Staff/Director aggressive Grabby Sales techiques, broken promises & even phone calls shouting at me as a customer.

I swear to Avoid this company when renting a property as the communication is unblieveable poor, everyday calling and emailing but mainly greedy director, playing you after the deal is confirmed as personally found them to have no morals, commitment as delaying contracts to play my family and my time.

In future I promise never to deal with Sterling Propties Ltd Bury.
Regards.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 04:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sterling-properties-ltd/bury-select-stateprovince-bl9-7br/sterling-properties-ltd-sterling-properties-bury-sterling-properties-manchester-sterli-1139543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content