What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair
Free speech rights compromised

WATCH News
Segment Now
Ripoff Report | Strike it Rich Sweepst Review - Laargo, Florida
Ripoff Report Needs Your Help!
X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Strike it Rich Sweepstakes - Laargo Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Peanut — Chester Delaware USA
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Strike it Rich Sweepstakes 8258 Bryan Dairy Road, Suite 150 Laargo, Florida USA
  • Phone: 8885884185
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Strike it Rich Sweepstakes No purchase necessary but here are few magazines you may be interested in Laargo Florida **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

Nothing but a scam to try and sell magazines. Some of of regular people just want a chance at winning something so we can be comfortable and do the things we would like to for our selves and families. I always said if I ever hit big and my financial situtation was no longer a worry, I would go back to college, pay my kids college bills, puschase property and donate to my curch and charities. With scams like "strike it rich sweepstakes" consumers wind up spending money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2017 05:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/strike-it-rich-sweepstakes/laargo-florida-33777/strike-it-rich-sweepstakes-no-purchase-necessary-but-here-are-few-magazines-you-may-be-in-1397926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports