X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: striketrends - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Alley — orlando United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • striketrends Internet United States

striketrends There was a advertising on INSTAGRAM or Facebook I can't remember but I click on it. The product was. hair styles I purchased the product and got an email confirmation from PAULANAVARRODELGADOO@GMAIL.COM with a confirmation number.

striketrends There was a advertising on INSTAGRAM or Facebook I can't remember but I click on it. The product was. hair styles I purchased the product and got an email confirmation from PAULANAVARRODELGADOO@GMAIL.COM with a confirmation number, The email said my delivery day will be 3 to 4 weeks... ITs been 2 months already and when I email the person .. I DONT GET AN ANWSER. There is not phone number or anything else where I can contact them... the website is totally fake too. SCAM!! THEY TOOK MONEY FROM ME AND NEVER DELIVER THE PRODUCT STRIKETRENDS.COM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2018 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/striketrends/internet/striketrends-there-was-a-advertising-on-instagram-or-facebook-i-cant-remember-but-i-click-1458528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair