X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Sue — Seattle Washington United States of America
  • Sublet.com Internet United States of America

Sublet.com Sypder Web Enterprises, LLC SCAMMERS who post FAULSE REAL ESTATE LISTINGS just to get you to pay to contact a landlord Paramus, New Jersey, Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

While searching online for a rental property, I found a house that I absolutely loved...the only way to contact the landlord was through http://www.Sublet.com.  They indicated that I had to pay for a subscription in order to receive the landlord's contact information (phone/email).  I loved the house so much that I was willing to pay for the sole purpose of contacting that specific landlord.

After I paid my $30.00 membership fee, I was able to get the phone number for the landlord of the house that I was interested in.  The landlord was horrified to hear that I had paid to get in touch with her, because not only was the house not available...it had been "off the market" for 6 months!  When I told her that I found her house on Sublet.com, she told me that she has had issues with them in the past ...they post properties without the permission of landlords.  She had asked them to remove the property, but they would not.

Obviously they are posting "prime, attractive properties" as "bait", so that they can lear people in then require them to pay a membership fee to obtain landlord contact information.

My only saving grace was that I had used Paypal (an amazing company)!  The Paypal customer service representative totally "had my back"!  She called Sublet.com while I was on the line and we both listened to the Sublet.com representative refuse to refund my payment  "because it is not their policy".  My case is now being handled 100% by Paypal, they have escalated this dispute to the next level and have assured me that they will protect me!

Do not under any circumstances pay for a subcription to Sublet.com, unless you enjoy scams, paying for false information and wasting your time!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/subletcom/internet/subletcom-sypder-web-enterprises-llc-scammers-who-post-faulse-real-estate-listings-just-1025677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair