X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Summit Group Publications - West Covina California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: springhill Florida
  • Summit Group Publications P.O. Box 4399 West Covina, California U.S.A.

Summit Group Publications ripoff they kicked me when I was down, now I want justice. Let's put them to the ground once and for all! West Covina California

I had just moved to Springhill and had no friends, no job and of course no money. I had been out of work for 4 months from my previous address. I saw an ad in Employment Magazine which I had picked up at Save-a-lot (a cheap grocery store).

This ad really caught my eye because it said it was easy money so I talked to my parents about it and they sent in a money order. We figured what the hell. You know the saying if it sounds too good to be true, it is?

Well, remember that because this company is a crock and a bunch of bull****. Once I found out what they were about I decided that I was not gonna be a part of a company that lies and takes away all hope of making a good life for you and your family. I was going to send them a sad story but I figured I wouldn't waste my time, so here I am trying to take action. Is there anyway to sue them for false advertising? I really hope that this works.

Let's put them to the ground once and for all!

Jamie
springhill, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2003 10:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/summit-group-publications/west-covina-california-91791/summit-group-publications-ripoff-they-kicked-me-when-i-was-down-now-i-want-justice-lets-69551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Investigates Reputation Repair