Complaint Review: Summit Resort Marketing Group

• Reported By: Perry Georgia
  • Summit Resort Marketing Group
    6236 Kings Pointe Parkway Suite 7
    Orlando, Florida

Summit Resort Marketing Group Stole My Money / Beware of Summit Resort Marketing In Orlando Florida

*Author of original report: Summit Resort Marketing

*Author of original report: Summit Resort Marketing has flew the Coop

I was contacted by Summit Resort Marketing about my Timeshare. Chris White told me he had good news. He had a buyer for my timeshare in the amount of 26,7500. All he needed from me was 2,376.00 for my closing cost. I asked him over and over if it was for a listing fee because I wasn't interested. He said no I have a buyer for you.

Next Day I was contacted by a Jonathan Woods and he told me paperwork had been signed by the people and they signed a waiver as to not back out. Next I would be receiving paperwork in the mail and for me to sign and send it back. Everything would be complete by 30 days at the most.

Paperwork was no more than for a listing fee. I did not sign and started calling them and got no where. It would be sent to another line that was in La La Land. No one would ever pick up. Sometimes it would be oh they just stepped out. Can I get your number and have them call you. They have never called back.

I have filed a Police Report in my home town, contacted the Bettter Business Bureau of Central Florida and Chamber of Commerce in Orlando Fl. Don't let this happen to you. Report them if you can find them.

Perry, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2009 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Summit Resort Marketing

AUTHOR: Dianne - (U.S.A.)

I have never received my money back from them.  They left town and I have not been able to find them.  If anyone can help it would be great.  It was alot of money to me.  (2376.00)

Summit Resort Marketing has flew the Coop

AUTHOR: Dianne - (U.S.A.)

Summit Resort Marketing Numbers have been disconnected. They are Gone. I have spent numerous hours trying to resolve this with no help that amounts to anything. A bunch of paperwork that leaves you feeling hopeless. If anyone has any information on these people or who to contact other than Better Bussiness Bureau and Secretary of State I would appreciate it. These two have been no help at all. It has been over 30 days and the Lady at the Better Business Bureau wants you to wait 2 more weeks. I just want my money back. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks, Dianne