Complaint Review: Summit Resort Marketing

Orlando, Florida
  • Phone: 877-2644232
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Summit Resort Marketing (Victor Negron) Summit Resort Marketing (RIPOFFS ) Orlando Florida

Aware everybody of Summit Resort Marketing, They promised me they would rent my unit out, and that they already had the customers waiting. This happened in December. They told me it needed to be rented out as soon as possible, for superbowl Sunday.

They took my money out of my checkings. I am still waiting for the contract i'm supposed to get, sign, and mail back. As of now I still haven't received anything.

So I call and ask for the person who was supposed to rent my unit out (Victor Negron). He is never there, call back tomorrow. So I call back the next day, he is out. So I call and ask for a supervisor or somebody to help me, he is not in. So I finally send them an e-mail, haven't heard of them yet. Their phone no longer works. I am tired of trying to get a hold of them. I am sick and tired of it, just thinking about them makes me sick.

cesar
palmview, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2009 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/summit-resort-marketing/orlando-florida-32819/summit-resort-marketing-victor-negron-summit-resort-marketing-ripoffs-orlando-flori-439336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content