X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Sun Pacific Financial - Irvine California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Marvin — Mineral Wells Texas United States of America
  • Sun Pacific Financial 15707 Rockfield Blvd., Suite 150 Irvine, California United States of America

Sun Pacific Financial Greystone Bancorp This company is a true RIPOFF-DO NOT send them any deposit money Irvine, California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

This company was very helpful and professional throughout the entire process. I filled out a blanket application for equipment financing online. Several companies responded to my application, including Sun Pacific Financial.                                                                                                                    I was contacted by a company representative, Christina Jackson. Our initial conversation was very standard and consistant with legitimate financial institutions. I provided Christina with the price, make, model of the equipment along with the sellers name and phone number. She contacted the seller, got the seller to send her a picture and the VIN # of the trailer.

A few days later, Christina called to tell me that my application had been approved. She faxed the contract proposal for me to look over. It was a standard contract, with the length of term, monthly payments, and down payment amount.

I agreed to the terms, signed the contract, and faxed it back to her. I sent the hard copies of the contract along with my down payment check via FedEx. Sun Pacific Finacial provided a self addressed, prepaid FedEx label for shipment of the documents.

I called Christina two days later. No response. E-mailed her, no response. No finance money sent to the seller of the trailer. The company phone numbers are temporarily inactive. My down payment check had already been cashed. I had been ROBBED!!!!

Do i have any recourse?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2009 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sun-pacific-financial/irvine-california-92618/sun-pacific-financial-greystone-bancorp-this-company-is-a-true-ripoff-do-not-send-them-any-525774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair