X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Sun Tan City - Louisville Kentucky

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: louisville Kentucky
  • Sun Tan City www.SunTanCity.com Louisville, Kentucky U.S.A.

Sun Tan City Continues deducting money even after contract cancelled Louisville Kentucky

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I joined Sun Tan City because I do secret shopping and they had hired one of the companies I subcontract for. I kept my contract for three months, (the minimum amount of time I was allowed) and then went in (physically) to the store to cancel as they require.

The girl who helped me was very nice, and it seemed to go smoothly.

This was six months ago.

I just checked my bank statements for the past six months, and was dismayed to discover that they have continued to deduct this money from my account.

I went to the BBB website and see that they have quite a few disputes over billing/contracts and similar things. I highly suspect that this is a regular practice of theirs, because a lot of people would not fight it.

I will though.

Just thought you should know what happened to me.

Don't let it happen to you.

Christina
louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2008 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sun-tan-city/louisville-kentucky-40241/sun-tan-city-continues-deducting-money-even-after-contract-cancelled-louisville-kentucky-343986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair