This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Complaint Review: Sunny Days RV

• Submitted: Sun, September 01, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, September 01, 2013
  • Reported By: Steve — Ontario
  • Sunny Days RV
    Ontario 7, Brougham, ON L0H 1A0
    Brougham, Ontario
    Canada

The owner of this company (David Vance) has changed their name from Brougham Trailer Sales but its still the same company.  They rip people off and sell RVs with dangerous mould hidden behind new panels and other problems.  The RVs they sell are unhealthy and dangerous!!! Buyer beware!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2013 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sunny-days-rv/brougham-ontario/sunny-days-rv-brougham-trailer-sales-new-name-same-company-brougham-ontario-1080929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Different company? LOL

AUTHOR: Steve - ()

This report from 2012 shows your same name and same phone number and you claim you are a different company??? If that doesn't scream RIP OFF! I don't know what will!!!

Different company? LOL

AUTHOR: Steve - ()

This report from 2012 shows the same name and same phone number and you claim you are a different company??? If that doesn't scream RIP OFF! I don't know what will!!!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Sunny Days RV

AUTHOR: David - ()

My name is David Vance and I am the owner of Sunny Days RV. My company was never called Brougham trailer sales nor was I the owner of such a company. The gentlemen complaining is obviously a customer of some other dealership and is confused about the name. I have always and will always stand behind the products I sell. Unfortunatley this gentlemen has a complaint about a different dealership and if somehow I can help him out I am more than happy to do that.