X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Sunshine Scuba - Largo Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Indian Rocks Beach Florida
  • Sunshine Scuba 1901 W. Bay Dr. # 10 Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Sunshine Scuba beware horrible customer relations, dive card rip off, over charging for fills Largo Florida

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Sunshine Scuba is really ripping me off. They charged me for my fills that I dropped off on Thursday and picked up on Monday, and then charge me for storage !! ?? Six dollars a day even the Sunday they were closed they said "well, we sometimes come in on Sunday and you coulda picked them up..."

I had already purchased a 100 fill card from them and was determined to never buy anything else from them again. I dropped off my fill card and three tanks the other day, telling them I was going to the store.

My fill card came up missing and they claimed they never got it!! Can you believe it, I then come to hear from my neighbors about some real personally unappropriate solicitations the two owners had made to my neighbors. Beware this scuba store!!!#*$#(*$&@#*

Rod
Indian Rocks Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2005 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sunshine-scuba/largo-florida-33770/sunshine-scuba-beware-horrible-customer-relations-dive-card-rip-off-over-charging-for-fi-158658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair