X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Superior Lending LTD - Roswell, Georgia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Big Lake Minnesota
  • Superior Lending LTD 1080 Holcomb Bridge Road Suite 315 Roswell,, Georgia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 678-9547444

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Pursued loan with Superior Lending Ltd.

Location at:
1080 Holcomb Bridge Rd. Roswell, GA 30076
Joanne Gregory (Loan Representative)
Direct Number: 678.954.7444
1.866.786.5010 Ext. 3208

Loan was for $25,000. I have loan documents indicating I had to pay $3,100 for insurance on the loan.
On 10/21/08 using Money Gram I sent two payment to these individuals.
1. Michelle Staubyn Hamilton, Ontario CA $1,500
Money Gram Reference Number: 54109527
2. Sharon Humphrey Stoney Creek, Ontario CA $1,600
Money Gram Reference Number: 96779998

I have recorded phone conversations with Joanne Gregory (Loan Representative) and another Customer Service Representative from Superior Lending Ltd. acknowledging that I sent this money. I also have the two of them stating for me to fax them the receipts for the Money Grams, and I would be reimbursed the sending fees.

Joanne Gregory stated I would receive my loan direct deposit into my checking account no later than 3p.m. on Thursday October 23, 2008. I spoke to Joanne Gregory on the morning of Thursday October 23, 2008; and she again confirmed that I would receive my loan by 3p.m.that day. Shortly after our conversation I was called by a Superior Lending Ltd. Representative stating that Ms.

Gregory misquoted me the insurance amount, and I needed to send $400.00 more dollars. I stated I didn't have the money to send, as well as referring back to my loan document which states I only had to send $3,100. I requested a refund of my loan plus sending fees.

The Customer Service Representative stated he would have to email me a "Refund Request Form," so they could verify it was me asking for a refund. I asked to speak to a Supervisor and I was told the Supervisor was out to lunch, and they would have to call me later. I never received a phone call from the Supervisor nor a "Refund Request Form."

I have contacted these agencies and/or individuals to assist me in this matter.
1. Georgia Better Business Bureau
2. Roswell, GA Police Department
3. RECOL
4. Georgia Department of Banking and Finance
5. Georgia Department of Insurance
6. Harold Kirtz (The Federal Trade Commission)
7. FBI (Minneapolis, MN Office)
8. Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)

I will gladly aid these agencies and individuals in investigating my situation. Any further assistance from this agency will be greatly appreciated. I will continue to conduct my own investigation into this situation, and submit any information I obtain, to the proper agency.

Patrick ****
Big Lake, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2008 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/superior-lending-ltd/roswell-georgia-30076/superior-lending-ltd-consumer-loan-scam-roswell-georgia-384848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Superior Lending LTD and American Community Lending

AUTHOR: Patrick r. doyle - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Saturday, November 08, 2008
10/28/08
As of today American Community Lending has discontinued their website. I contacted these agencies to let them know that these two companies were identical in websites and about experiences people had with both companies. The agencies are:
1. Better Business Bureau
7. Royal Canadian Mounted Police
8. Ontario Police Department
9. Federal Trade Commission

Names of individuals dealth with at Superior Lending LTD

AUTHOR: Patrick R. Doyle - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Sunday, October 26, 2008
1. Joanne Gregory (Loan Representative)
2. Jeffrey Sanchez (Supposedly he stated he had more seniority then Joanne Gregory)
3. Erik Leeks (Name spelled as accurately as possible) Customer service representative who spoke to me on the phone, advising me I wouldn't receive my loan, until I wired more money.

American Community Lending

AUTHOR: Patrick r. doyle - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Sunday, October 26, 2008
I have researched American Community Lending, as well as information contained on RipOff Report, and Superior Lending LTD appears to be the same company. Sharon Humphrey, one of the individuals I sent money to in Canada, appears in a RipOff Report about American Community Lending.
American Community Lending Website: aclendingcorp.com
If you look at both American Community Lending and Superior Lending LTD's Website, the testimonials are identical. The names of the people giving the testimonials are the same. Look at the testimonial from Amanda W. from Houston Texas. The only diffrence in the testimonal is the last sentence. On American Community Lending's Website Amanda W. states, "Thanks American Community Lending." On Superior Lending LTD, she states, "Thanks Superior Lending LTD."
superiorlendingltd.com

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair