X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Supportkids - Austin Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: El Paso Texas
  • Supportkids clientline@supportskids.com Austin, Texas U.S.A.

Supportkids I feel I was ripoff by them because I did all the work and they will receive all the credit all they did was make a few phone call and now take 34% Austin Texas

*Consumer Comment: It gets worse!

SUPPORT KIDS HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING FOR ME EXCEPT TAKE A CUT OF MY CHILD SUPPORT. I PROVIDED THEM WITH ALL THE INFORMATION, I NEVER WENT TO COURT WITH THEM I WENT WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL IN EL PASO TX. WHEN ASKED IF I COULD BREAK MY CONTRACT WITH THEM THEY SAID NO BUT I FEEL IF NO SERVICE WAS PROVIDED WHY SHOULD I KEEP PAYING THEM, THE ONLY WAY I COULD BREAK MY CONTRACT WAS TO HIRE A LAWYER THAT WOULD COST SOME GOOD MONEY, THEY HAVE TAKEN OVER 5516.00 DOLLARS OF MY CHILD SUPPORT MONEY. ACCORDING TO THEM WHEN MY SPECIFIED AMOUNT IS PAID THEN THE CONTRACT WILL END, BUT ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE TOLD ME THAT, THAT INFORMATION IS NOT TRUE, THEY WILL NOT BREAK YOUR CONTRACT UNTIL THERE IS NO MORE MONEY. IF I WOUDL OF KNOWN ABOUT THIS WEBSITE ALOT TIME AGO I WOULD HAVE JUMP ON IT.

Bertha
El Paso, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2006 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/supportkids/austin-texas-78760/supportkids-i-feel-i-was-ripoff-by-them-because-i-did-all-the-work-and-they-will-receive-a-204763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

It gets worse!

AUTHOR: Kymberlei - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Sunday, August 06, 2006
I got their packet many years ago and threw it away when I read one crucial part of the contract.

Any money paid or collected will go towards arrears ONLY. Basically you are never done until the child is of age. The "new" child support is turned into arrears, because they don't apply payments to the "new", just the "old".

The money you've lost already that should go to the child will only grow and grow.

My "financially deadbeat" just took out a home equity loan and sent in a HUGE check. The state did put him on the chopping block after 10 years of nonpayment. Contempt of Court, put him in jail, he coughed up money finally. The state of Florida also charges interest on arrears. I will be getting that as well.

I think I went the best route for me/us and impatiently waited. I didn't have to pay the 33% and I'm getting interest as well.

Good luck to you and all in a bad situation.