X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: SurveyScout.com - Internet Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Chicago Illinois
  • SurveyScout.com http://www.surveyscout.com Nationwide U.S.A.

SurveyScout.com - Survey Scout does not pay for surveys! They just steal your money! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Survey Scout is a Rip-Off...no doubt about it!

*UPDATE Employee: SurveyScout Defense

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I joined surveyscout.com hoping to make extra money taking surveys online. They said if I pay them $34.95 they would send me surveys and I would get my money back. After I signed up with surveyscout.com I was supprised to find out all I got was a web page with a bunch of links on it to other sites. You have to click on a link and go to ANOTHER site and I thought surveyscout.com would give me surveys and pay me for them. surveyscout.com says on its first page they have hundreds of surveys, not that they have hundreds of links to other places. That is false advertising in my opinion. Then most of the links they had where to companies that offered free things if you signed up. None of them paid money like www.surveyscout.com had said on the first page. There were NO surveys for $5 to $75 dollars as surveyscout.com claimed.

All you got was a chance to be in a drawling or something like that. No money at all was paid. I never made a dime and spend at least 10 hours online trying this. SurveyScout.com does not deliever what they promise and I am out of a lot of money that surveyscout.com now has!

I also got an email back from one company I signed up with. In that email at the top it said if I had paid a company for a list with their name on it to ask for a refund. That surveys are free and you never would have to pay for surveys.

Tony
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2004 09:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/surveyscoutcom/nationwide/surveyscoutcom-survey-scout-does-not-pay-for-surveys-they-just-steal-your-money-inter-89320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Survey Scout is a Rip-Off...no doubt about it!

AUTHOR: Ed - (Canada)

POSTED: Monday, May 17, 2004
I joined survey scout a couple of months ago and spent considerable time joining about 100 survey/research sites that are listed in their database. After 2 months I have been entered into a number of cash prize draws and received a box of cookies to sample for one of the companies clients....wow!! Survey scout is misleading people about realistic earnings you can make.
Here are a few facts.
1. Many of the sites they list are repeated on other pages in their database.

2. They have nowhere near the number of companies listed on their site.They claim to have about 400 in their database...more like about 200 or so.

3.Many of the links are for companies not available in your area.

4.Many are based in Australia and England and available only to their residents.

5.Very few companies pay cash for completed surveys.When you do receive an offer for a paid survey they fill up so fast(as in a few hrs)that you are told the survey if full.

The opening line "make $5 to $25 cash at home in your pajamas" should tell you it's a come on.I joined anyway taking a chance.I'm only out $34.95 but when you add up all the suckers like myself that have joined that site it adds up to the owner of that company laughing all the way to the bank.

I plan on emailing them to tell them off but realise it will be essentially a waste of time.
Save your money people for something legitimate!

SurveyScout Defense

AUTHOR: Vicki - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, May 05, 2004
SurveyScout clearly states on their website that the membership fee is for access to their database of survey companies. Nowhere does it state that SurveyScout will send you surveys, quite the opposite, it is made clear in the FAQ page that the surveys, and payments, will come from the sites that members register with. SurveyScout maintains an up-to-date list of survey companies as well as other work at home opportunities, provides tips and email support to its members, and offers a no-questions asked refund within 90 days of the date of membership. If you try it and decide it's not for you, just request a refund. Hardly sounds like a "ripoff" to me.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair