Complaint Review: SweetPaulasPods - Internet

• Reported By: Buyer beware — Any town United States
  • SweetPaulasPods

Internet
    United States

SweetPaulasPods No product or tracking after 12 days, after stating order would be shipped in several days. Internet

*Author of original report: May 22 and still ripped off by Paula Baldwin

SweetPaulasPods...I placed an order on May 6h, the web site stated due to high demand the orders which are usually shipped out the next day would be delayed a couple of days. I received a form email on May 7th stating my order would be shipped out May 10th or 11th at the latest. I did not receive tracking on those dates and sent 3 emails requesting the status of the order. I received a notice on Monday, May 14th stating that a pre shipping label had been created. It is now May 17th and there has been no change to the preshipping status, which is 12 days after I placed the order.I don't know why, if you can make a label you can't ship the product? Also, why not update the customers? Why say a couple of days, when the reality is 12 days and counting? One reason is poor business communication, but I guess you can get away with it when you sell a product that generates so much need and pain.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2018 04:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sweetpaulaspods/internet/sweetpaulaspods-no-product-or-tracking-after-12-days-after-stating-order-would-be-shipped-1443323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

May 22 and still ripped off by Paula Baldwin

AUTHOR: I will not be disrespected. - (United States)

After 7 email requests for reimbursement or the product I ordered, I am being ignored by Paula Baldwin. At one point I was sent a Preshipping  tracking number that has never changed from that status. I wonder if she made one tracking number and sent it out to multiple users? I feel like she took advantage of other vendors running out of product saying she was fully stocked and then proceed to rip people off. I hope Sweet, sweet Paula sleeps well at night. Anyway, I have filed a complaint with my credit card company and another agency and Paula will have a little explaining to do. Please don't just let her rip you off, complain to your CC company or bank or whoever you see fit. The credit card company will be the least of her worries though. It is the othre agency I would be worried about if I were here.