X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: SYATT/KIRBY - Orange Park Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: jax Florida
  • SYATT/KIRBY 295 Blanding Blvd Orange Park, Florida U.S.A.

KIRBY CON ARTISTS Orange Park Florida

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Well, I was approached by a person on how they were a new business selling cleaning materials and that if i let them into my home to demonstrate these products that the demonstrator would make $25. Also was told that this demonstrator needed to do one more demo to receive a bonus. All turned out to be lies and deception.

Anyways I let the people in to see what they had to offer and everyone could use $25.00 in these times. Plus a free shampoo of my carpet was nice. So in 2 people walk with a box. I recognized the box right away but didn't say anything. They proceed to give me this speech and they wanted me to bring out my Vacuum, so they can compare how theirs will do much better than mine. So I go take out my "Kirby" (I bought at pawn shop years ago) and their eyes opened wider than the grand canyon. They go about vacuuming with mine and then they use theirs in the same spot with some pads to show how theirs will get more dirt. And it did but, after they finished with "theirs" I asked them to run mine in the same spot again. They weren't to keen on that idea and tried to get to the shampooing. I insisted that they run mine again 1st, And mine picked up some dirt on the pad after they just did "theirs". I told them to forget about the cleaning as I wasn't gonna buy another Kirby vacuum.

So they call someone on the phone and low and behold, theres a knock at my door. This other guy who I assume was the "master Liar". He tried to convince me that I should upgrade and buy a new one for $1200! I told him to let me trade mine in and I'll give him $100 towards the new one. Needless to say I didn't buy one and next time I see someone approaching my door with a 2 liter bottle of soda, I will make sure my "dog" answers the door. There is beware of dog signs in my yard.
Complete ripoff and scam going on here.

Ray
jax, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/syattkirby/orange-park-florida-32073/kirby-con-artists-orange-park-florida-455767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair