X  |  CLOSE

• Updated:
  • Reported By: Cinn — NJ United States
  • synchrony bank

United States

synchrony bank If I can give a zero rating..maybe a negative number then Internet

*Consumer Comment: I See What We're Dealing With Here!

A few months back, I opened a credit card with Amazon so to get points as we shop almost everything from Amazon.  When I got the card mailed to me, I immediately register and set up autopay.   A couple months later I got an email saying late pay and credit default will be reported. (Before this I never got an email from them regarding statements or anything.  I signed up for paperless.  Other banks send at least a notice that you get a statement.)

I went like what?  So I signed on to my account to check (besides their sites are horrible too.  That's a whole separate issue.)  I chatted with an agent about I just checked there's auto pay set up to pay in full why did this happened?  So he said it's in effect next month.  I went like what!  I set this up 7 weeks ago.  So, I asked for a credit on the late fee and interest.  He said he could not give me back the interest but will do late fee.  What?!?!  If your system cannot handle autopay, why is this my fault besides that you will report me to have bad credit.  It's not even one month late yet, what!!    I sent a message to the bank to escalate this since the agent couldn't do it.  The message from the bank said to me about the same thing that the autopay is affected in Oct and this is Sept. and blah blah blah.   I have several credit cards and never have anything like this happened to me.  I really feel like I've been cheated and treated badly.  How could this bank stay open?  Everyone here gave 1 star ...  1 star from hundreds of people.  Apparently they don't care about their ratings.  I will also write Amazon and how could Amazon chose them and did not see the ratings?  Just a very terrible feeling and experience.  That's their customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2018 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/synchrony-bank/-/synchrony-bank-if-i-can-give-a-zero-ratingmaybe-a-negative-number-then-internet-1460652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I See What We're Dealing With Here!

AUTHOR: The Dog - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, December 25, 2018

First off, there's no such thing as a "heat hand"! It's a "TEMPERATURE GUAGE" and YOU didn't even bother to watch it nor did you stop as soon as you noticed something was wrong. You just kept driving the car and damaged the head gasket. By the way, it's a BLOWN head gasket! By your own admission, YOU drove several HUNDRED miles. That GUAGE was put there for a reason. Perhaps you should ask somebody who can explain it to you using pictures so you can understand it. And by the way, I don't work for them!