X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Syntax Groups Corporation - Mesa Arizona

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Waverly Iowa
  • Syntax Groups Corporation www.syntax.com Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

Syntax Groups Corporation RIPOFF - Does not pay on rebate!!! Mesa Arizona

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
they will only notify you that you are not getting a rebate AFTER the offer is closed. Syntax will not allow ANY resubmitions for the rebate even though it took them 2 months to notify you of a problem. Any attempt to solve this results in a circular runaround.

I recieved notification that I supposively failed to sign and date my rebate form. This notification was received on May 16th, 2004. On the postal notification was a telephone number, I attempted to resolve the problem. In preperation for the call, I pulled up a scanned copy of the form and behold there was a signature and a date on the scanned copy!!

I first contacted a drone of the rebate handling department, although he was curtious I asked for the supervisor. I was told that the company would send to the warehouse for the forms and that it would take another 4 - 6 weeks. Additionally I was informed that I could not sent in the copy I had because the Company will not accept 'copies'. I then asked about returning the motherboard, and was told that the company would not return the UPC nor the original receipt.

Additionally the information is entered into the database of the company, wouldn't it make sense to also scan in the documents sent by the consumer? Oh, silly me, that would not facilitate the wholesale of the mail lists (should they desire to gain additional money off a customer). If said information had been scanned in then syntax could have looked at it right there and seen that I was right. Therefor the problem would have been remidied in seconds rather than an another 4-6 weeks.

I just thought that people should know, that in the world of honest and repretable companies that have a valid rebate program. In my dealings with Syntax Corp. they are not one of them!!! Cavet Emtore Buyer beware!!!!!!

Bart
Waverly, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2004 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/syntax-groups-corporation/mesa-arizona-85274/syntax-groups-corporation-ripoff-does-not-pay-on-rebate-mesa-arizona-91897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair