X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: SYSTEMS TWT TRANSPORTATION - CHENEY Washington

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: BAKERSFIELD CA
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • SYSTEMS TWT TRANSPORTATION 7405 S HAYFORD RD CHENEY, Washington U.S.A.

SYSTEMS TWT TRANSPORTATION SCREWED BLUED AND TATTOOED WITH A FALSE DAC Cheney Washington

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Well i worked for Systems TWT from 9/99 to 2/02 always ran my loads.The company put things on my DAC report that I had no idea were even there until I went to find work. The problem is that the company does not tell DAC what incidents are chargable and which are not so this has put a heavy burden on my report.

Next thing get a copy ,sounds good right? wrong. What you recieve from DAC is not a complete report but a portion of that report you see I've seen my full DAC befor just never read it. What i gotg was 4 sheets of paper each with 1 employer on it. The original I have seen has many more than that. Systems put 4 incidents on my report that other companies are considering as accidents. Yes 1 is the same 1 that is already on my MVR print out the DMV cannot put anything on your MVR without a report or court authority so how can DAC. The other 3 are for a

(1) rock picked up by drive tire hit a windshield non-preventable who the hell said i am supposed to sweep freeway first.

(2) Incident where i went to a jobsite to deliver had to back out around 3 90 deg blindsides i clipped a tree limb to save from doing major damage to truck , trailer , customers property , scratched mirror paint its on DAC thats non-preventable.

(3) Lastly i picked up a load in Glendale, Az. for U-Haul this was my first experience with this load they loaded it because I was not sure how to load this one so a pallet broke 25 minutes after load check and pre-trip the next morning went to court the judge saw my side time waivede told me how to sue the company and U-Haul both dropped fine to less than the judge even said there was no way i could have known that the pallet would break all the company could say over and over is that you were supposed to check your load did 25 minutes prior.

thanks I know its long but details are important. DAC does not know squat about squat.

Bill
Bakersfield, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2002 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/systems-twt-transportation/cheney-washington-99004-9633/systems-twt-transportation-screwed-blued-and-tattooed-with-a-false-dac-cheney-washington-23570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair