X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: T-Mobile - Albuquerque New Mexico

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Columbus Ohio
  • T-Mobile P O Box 37380 Albuquerque, New Mexico U.S.A.

T-Mobile deactivated my tmobile-to-go sim card with $54 worth of minutes still on the card gave number to another person. Albuquerque New Mexico

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Four years ago I purchased a pre-pay telephone from T-Mobile with a certain telephone number that I have used everyday since then.

On May 22, 2008 I bought a new sim card because my t-mobile pre-pay telephone was stolen while I was on vacation. At that time my minutes were restored to me. A few days later, I purchased another $25 worth of minutes.

On June 11, 2008 while I was on vacation again, I discovered that my telephone had the message "sim card deactivated". Since that date, I have telephoned and written to t-mobile trying to get my telephone re-activated and the $54 of minutes restored back. This has not happened.

I have talked to several customer services individuals who agree that my sim card should not have been deactivated and each one of them has promised to restore my card and my minutes, to no avail. Nothing has happened.

Today, June 25, 2008, I was told that my telephone number had now been given to someone else by t-mobile and it was not even available for me to have it ported to another company.

Not a single person at t-mobile has returned any phone calls to me.

It appears that I was a random victim of t-mobile and they have no feelings at all about how this has affected me.

Barbara
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2008 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/t-mobile/albuquerque-new-mexico-87176-7380/t-mobile-deactivated-my-tmobile-to-go-sim-card-with-54-worth-of-minutes-still-on-the-card-344151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair