X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Talent Hunter - Shernan Oaks California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Atlanta Georgia
  • Talent Hunter www.Talenthunter.com Shernan Oaks, California U.S.A.

Talent Hunter Free Trial Offer = Credit Card Billing Sherman Oaks California

*Consumer Comment: Report this FRAUD to your state attorney general and to the FTC Consumer Fraud Division

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
After several months as a free member on Talent Hunter, I finally signed up for a FREE 3 day trial Gold Membership after several "so called agencies" were trying to contact me. When I realized it was nothing but extra work I cancelled my membership two days later. As an incentive not to cancel, I was offered an extended 30 day FREE trial membership. Hesitantly, I accepted. I should have followed my instinct. The next day my credit card was billed $29.99!

I immediately contacted Talent Hunter and Paypal by email and phone. NO ONE ever answers, all you get is a voice mail. Paypal cancelled the subscription, but said I would have to contact Talent Hunter for the refund. I've done so on numerous occasions. They've emailed saying they would cancel the subscription AND issue a refund. That was a couple of weeks ago and NOTHING has transpired. While it is only $29.99, it's the principal! How many others have they hoodwinked?

Ms. G.
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2009 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/talent-hunter/shernan-oaks-california/talent-hunter-free-trial-offer-credit-card-billing-sherman-oaks-california-410765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Monday, January 12, 2009
I have acted in several films as an extra and never had to pay a dime for it.

I signed up with a LOCAL casting agent and I KNEW I WOULD BE PAID AND I KNEW I WOULD JUST BE AN EXTRA AND I DIDN'T CARE BECAUSE I NEEDED THE MONEY AND DIDN'T WANT TO MAKE A LIVING BEING IN FILMS BECAUSE WHERE I AM , YOU CNA'T RELY ON IT.

You don't get to be a film star by sending money to somebody you never heard of in the mail. Doesn't happen. Never had. Never will.

You should file a complaint against those people.

They had to have gotten your name and address from somewhere because they knew where to contact you and what to say to sucker you out of yoru money..

DO NOT PUT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET AND THAT IS ALSO TRUE OF YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION --or anyplace else where it can be accessed by the general public.!

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair