Complaint Review: TAMMY LYNN MCNABB - Vancouver British Columbia

• TAMMY LYNN MCNABB
    3-9989 BARNSTON DR. E SURREY
    Vancouver, British Columbia
    Canada

I met Tammy Lynn Mcnabb through common friends, Bill Carlsbek and his wife Stacy, at a party in Vancouver. Tammy Lynn McNabb asked me and my husband if we were interested in investing in a company called Health Wellness & Lifestyle TV that she said was owned by her and her husband Larry Mcnabb. We were enthusiastic about what she showed us and decided to invest 45,000.00 Canadian Dollars. She asked that we pay the money in Money Orders and a few days later we delivered the money. She promised to deliver the stock certificates in a couple of weeks through an Attorney named Faiyaz Dean in downtown Vancouver.

Two months later, as we hadn't received our stocks, we emailed and called Tammy several times. She never answered the phone nor responded to our emails. Finally, when we chased her down at her home, she said the attorney had stolen our money! Since then we’ve gone by the attorney’s office multiple times, but have never found it open. [continued below]....

..... Finally, we then discovered that Health Wellness & Lifestyle TV was never registered in the registry of Companies in BC.

We found out that Tammy and her husband Larry McNabb are not new to defrauding investors. We gave up because attorneys are very expensive and we can’t afford to throw more good money after these crooks. Don’t make the same mistake we did; stay away from Tammy Lynn Mcnabb and her husband Larry Mcnabb! They prey on gullible, trusting folks like you and me. They will only steal your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2018 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tammy-lynn-mcnabb/vancouver-british-columbia/tammy-lynn-mcnabb-larry-mcnabb-health-wellness-tv-stock-fraud-vancouver-british-columbia-1422406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
2Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Tammy Lynn McNabb you Sre a lair.

AUTHOR: Stacy Calsbeck - (Canada)

Tammy Lynn Lynn you are a lair remember THE TRUST OF THE INNOCENT IS THE LIARS MOSTE USEFUL TOOL.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

In the process to solve the problem

AUTHOR: Tammy Lynn Mcnabb - (Canada)

Me and my husband Larry McNabb are in the process to solve the problem soon Was no our fault was John Reynold the autor of the fraud.

WELLNESS & LIFESTYLE TV

AUTHOR: BILL CALSBECK - (Canada)

I have invested 3 times with Tammy Lynn Mcnabb and her husband Larry McNabb. The last time was with a Company called Health Wellness . Every single time I invested even though I told them I prefered to go with the safe route then risky and make more money, something went terribly wrong in the company they invested my money in and I lost it all. I really believed at first it was just bad luck but it is really strange to me that all 3 times I invested there were no monies earned. Also if investments were going bad then why were they still doing so good? I would never invest in them again. You may aswell kiss your money goodbye if you do.

I too was taken for a ride by Tammy-Lynn McNabb and her husband Larry!

AUTHOR: Devon - (Canada)

This is to warn anyone who’s been approached by Tammy-Lynn McNabb with "investment opportunities " to stay far away from her!! Not long ago I was duped by this woman and her husband, Larry. Tammy-Lynn got me all wound up about a "fantastic opportunity". She said her company, "Health Wellness and Lifestyle TV” was the conduit for a sure return and big bucks. She assured me that her platform allowed her access to up to the moment opportunities that would mean lots of income for those of us smart enough to invest with her. But apparently everything Tammy-Lynn and Larry said was bunk. I believed them and sank more than 70,000 Canadian into their company. But over time I discovered that all the supporting information she supplied me was false. Their lawyer, Faiyaz Dean, hasn’t opened his office in months, and their friends and associates, Bill and Stacy Calsbek, now say they don’t know Tammy-Lynn and Larry. I’m at a dead end and resigned to losing my money. My retirement to Florida had to be postponed. But when I heard about this site - Ripoff - I had to make this report. Hopefully someone else will find this and be prevented from making the same mistakes. Don’t believe anything that Tammy-Lynn McNabb tells you!!! You’ll live to regret it!! Devon Loosdrecht