X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: MGC — Daphne Alabama
  • TASHEEN PICKETT 213 E red bay rd Sumter, South Carolina USA

Tasheen Pickett, picked our furniture from our house, stating he works for JandP Moving Inc based of South Caroline. His receipt and documents he have us were fake. He stole them from company called USA MOVING EXPRESS.

if you have any info regarding these victim, please reply to this report. We are investigating this case very deep and we have many pictures of the victim. Do not hire him. He is a thieve and he has convicted several felonies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2014 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tasheen-pickett/sumter-south-carolina-29150/tasheen-pickett-clyde-mcclelland-brenda-mack-thieves-sumter-south-carolina-1161041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
5Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Tasheen in JAIL

AUTHOR: - ()

POSTED: Saturday, April 25, 2015

After almost two years of dealing with this horrible case,  Finally this crooks Tasheen and Clyde are in jail! Thanks to these websites and the help of everyone posting here with similar situations, we got help from the FBI. I hope we will be able to find where this nasty people stored our belongings or if they all got sold? At least I'm extremely happy to know they are now where they belong!!!!

#6 Consumer Suggestion

Tasheen Pickett is a Thief

AUTHOR: Burningheart - (USA)

POSTED: Saturday, April 25, 2015

You will never get your property back when dealing with this crook Tasheen "Ty" Pickett.....read below

coosavalleynews.com/np111000.htm

Tasheen needs to rot in prison

AUTHOR: usamovinggroupisaripoff - ()

POSTED: Tuesday, September 16, 2014

This man is a thief, plain ans simple.  Do not do business with Tasheen Pickett at all.  J and P Moving Inc out of South Carolina does not exist.  Check google earth map.  Please call the police if you see Tasheen Pickett. He is a terrible person. Rot in jail.

#4 General Comment

PLEASE DO NOT HIRE TASHEEN RAPHAEL PICKETT

AUTHOR: Trynotdo - ()

POSTED: Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Tasheen Raphael Pickett is a known criminal.  Currently, he is facing charges in Randall County, Texas for theft of property over $20,000 but less than $100,000 and he is out on a $50,000 surety bond, as of 9/09/2014.  State of Texas v. Tasheen Raphael Pickett (Case No. 25390).  He was apprehended in Atlanta, Georgia where he keeps the storage locker that contains the fruits of his moving scheme.  Unless you want your property taken, do not hire this individual.  Please be careful with moving companies that subcontract.

ty picket has stole my belongings aswell

AUTHOR: jsarver - ()

POSTED: Friday, August 08, 2014

my stuff was picked up on june 25 in north carolina and we have not been able to get in contact with mr picket i have called everyday for the last month and nothing was told my stuff would be here on the 30th and we r now 30 days past our delivery date I am a disabled veteran who could not move on my own and who handed my entire life to this man to have it taken and probably never to be seen again I have contacted Sumter police and sheriff and was told they have received many calls about this man I pray one day I'll get to be reconnected with my stuff Mr picket if it's really you responding on this stuff if it money you want just bring my stuff and money you will have I just want my stuff

Tasheen Pickett of J and P Moving is a crook

AUTHOR: Burningheart - ()

POSTED: Saturday, August 02, 2014

complaintsboard.com/complaints/jp-movers-ontario-c274985.html

Tasheen Pickett  Aka Ty  Is a crook, a scam artist, and a thief. He lies about everything from the pick up time, to the price, the delivery date. Ty and his gang of misfits, two minions and a lady that acts like dispatch Rent uhaul trucks to move your goods cross state lines and hold it hostage until you pay them in money orders or cash. Call the police if a broker sets you up with this company not a company. He says he's only been in business since 2014, his complaints go back 5 years, when he got out of prison.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

J and P Moving is not a dishonest company

AUTHOR: J and P Moving, Inc. - ()

POSTED: Monday, July 14, 2014

My name is Tasheen Pickett, and I am the owner and sole-proprietor of J and P Moving, Inc. I am writing this in response to the allegations that I am not an honest business man, and that my company is in any way affiliated with any fraudulent or illegal practices. I have worked very hard to get to where I am, and though I have made some poor decisions in the past, I have devoted a significant amount of time and energy to repairing my reputation and to ensuring that I run a company that adheres to the laws and guidelines set by the department of transportation. I have nothing to do with any of the claims that have been made on this website, and I will not continue to sit idly by while my name and that of my company are slandered undeservingly. My affiliation with the aforementioned companies was as a sub-contractor, I successfully completed the jobs that I was hired to do, and any issues that customers had outside of my pick-up and/or delivery of their belongings should be addressed to the companies they contracted with. I am being used as a scapegoat, because like so many other moving companies, the ones mentioned in these posts are now defunct as a result of the owners' deceptive ways and illegal practices. Yet, I am still here. I am not hiding, all of my business' information is public and it will remain as such. J and P Moving, Inc. has only been active since January of 2014 and since that time any jobs that I have done have been completed satisfactorily. I sincerely apologize to any customers who may feel that I had anything to do with their disatisfaction in the way their moves were performed, but I can assure you that your anger and frustration are being directed at the wrong man and at the wrong company. J and P Moving, Inc. is an honest, law-abiding company that offers affordable moving services across the country. I pride myself in my business' standards and I will defend myself against any and all fraudulent claims. In addition, Clyde McClelland is in no way affiliated with J and P Moving, and Brenda Mack's role is soley administrative. Furthermore, Ash Movers and Moving Network USA, both broker companies owned by Eli and Michelle (800)710-3942, are precipitating many of these fraudulent claims in an attempt to portray J and P Moving in a negative light. I have been running my company honestly, and I will continue to proceed accordingly. I will not be deterred by these preposterous claims. J and P Moving, Inc. is here to stay and our "product" will continue to speak for itself.