X  |  CLOSE

• Updated:
  • Reported By: Genius — New York New York USA
  • Taxnet Financial 401 N Michigan Ave Suite 1200 Chicago, Illinois USA

Taxnet Financial SCAM! DO NOT FILE YOUR TAXES WITH TAXNET! Chicago Illinois

These scumbags are running a sophisticated scam! They had us sign the RAL agreement and then turn around and deny us for no good reason.They use the RAL loan as a hook to force customers to pay $400 to file their taxes. I only provided one w-2 with no deductions nor dependents so their is no way that can be worth $400.The only reason I apply is because of the RAL.

The didn't even tell me whats my anticipated refund amount. This is a scam and I will report them to the attorney general and file a lawsuit! They will not get away with this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2017 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/taxnet-financial/chicago-illinois/taxnet-financial-scam-do-not-file-your-taxes-with-taxnet-chicago-illinois-1359721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair