X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Simone — Hampton Georgia
  • TAXNET FINANCIAL Michigan Ave Chicago, Illinois USA

TAXNET FINANCIAL Sid Shaw WARNING: I HAD TO CLOSE MY CHECKING ACCOUNT AND FLAG MY KIDS SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS Chicago Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Taxnet Financial Inc Resolved

removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

WARNING......DO NOT USE. I foolishly emailed to regunds@taxnetfinancial.com

my drivers license, childrens social security numbers along with my banking information on Friday, Jan. 10, 2014. After not hearing from anyone I called Taxnet Monday to get a status and was informed that my info had not been received and once it was "found" the supervisor Sid Shaw will call me that same day. No call from him so I called Tues. and was told that my info was still not found. I finally spoke with Sid Shaw and was told that he was too busy to look for my information and that my account had been flagged due to excessive calls and that since i question where my information was that he will notify the compliance officer to not process my loan.

I have yet to receive any kind of written information from TAXNET and was advised by my bank to cl8se this account because of Taxnet's unprofessional and questionable response. Now I have to close my checking account info and get my ss#'s for my children flagged because of this and still do not know what happen to my documents. Unless you want your personal documents to be handled by such an unprofessional company that employs unprofessional management who misplaces your kids documents only to have an attitude opposed to finding your info and processing taxes then go with TAXNET. No wonder I have never heard of this company, they are A RIPOFF.  I

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2014 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/taxnet-financial/chicago-illinois/taxnet-financial-sid-shaw-warning-i-had-to-close-my-checking-account-and-flag-my-kids-so-1115375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Taxnet Financial Inc Resolved

AUTHOR: Taxnet Financial Inc - ()

POSTED: Thursday, June 12, 2014

Taxnet Financial Inc. reserves the right not to accept any application and/or file any tax return. Due to our privacy policy we can not discuss the details of this client matter but management uses the guidelines outlined in the AICPA code of conduct.

Members employed by others to perform tax services are charged with the same responsibility for objectivity as members in public practice and must be scrupulous in their application of generally accepted accounting principles and candid in all their dealings with members in public practice.

If a preparer receives information that contradicts or otherwise conflicts with information provided by the taxpayer we are required to ask additional questions and/or supporting documents. For households claiming the EITC (Earned Income Tax Credit) this is an IRS requirement. Our due dillence requirements dictates that in these instances in which the client either refuses to provide the requested information or the information appears to conflict with other documents we must not prepare the tax return and cease the relationship with the client.

Taxnet Financial Inc. did not perform services for the client nor did we charge for any services. The account was closed by our compliance department. We were unable to continue the tax return due to our due diligence checklist requirements. We encourage all clients to report all income and ensure that when claiming a EITC that no other taxpayer is eligible to claim the same dependent.

Taxnet Financial Inc. does not disclose any nonpublic personal information to anyone, except as permitted by law or authorized by you. If you decide to close your account(s) or become an inactive customer, Taxnet Financial Inc. will adhere to the privacy policies and practices as described.

Taxnet Financial Inc. restricts access to your public and nonpublic personal information, including your account information, to those employees and partnered companies who need to know that information to provide products and/or services requested by you.

Taxnet Financial Inc. maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.

We know that you have confidence in our ability to perform the services requested by you. Equally important to us is your confidence in knowing that all your personal information is safe.

Please contact us at 888-573-0222 if you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policy.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair