X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: TBBINFO.COM - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Calgary Alberta
  • TBBINFO.COM TBBINFO.COM Internet U.S.A.

TBBINFO.COM/is taking funds out from my Master Card CapitalOne . They have been taking out funds I do not know for what . I have not authorized these transations . They have no phone number that I can get ahold of them to ask these questions . California Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I cannot get ahold of a web site that is contineously making transactions from my credit card . There is no phone number for me to contact them and the web site is no help . My credit card company says they cannot freeze or put a stop to www.TBBINFO.COM taking more transations out . What is this ? This is my credit card , why can't I stop these people from taking more money from me ! I would appreciate any help in finalizing this matter . Thank you .

Veronica
Calgary, Alberta
Canada
CHARGES TO YOUR CREDIT CARD

If the charge was to your credit card (not debit card, check card, or checking account), contact the credit card company as soon as possible to request a dispute form. Consumers usually have a little longer to dispute fraudulent credit card charges (up to 6 months), but it is better to act right away. In this type of situation, credit card disputes are usually successful since fraudulent companies often won't contest the disputed charge. In rare cases, credit card companies will review disputes, but refuse to reverse the charges. If this occurs, complain to a manager and let them know you will be filing a report here.

Remember Don't let them get away with it! Make sure they make the Rip-off Report .. The more Reports filed on a Company or individual, the more likely it is that the authorities, media and attorneys will want to take action.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2009 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tbbinfocom/internet/tbbinfocomis-taking-funds-out-from-my-master-card-capitalone-they-have-been-taking-out-411224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair