X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: TCF Bank - Minneapolis Minnesota

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: mpls Minnesota
  • TCF Bank 901 Marquette Ave Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

TCF unhelpful machine failed and they refused to credit me my money back - rude Minnesota

One Friday morning I tried to make a cash withdrawal (as I do every Friday) The machine failed to give me any money even thou it said please take your cash!

I contacted the bank (I need the cash so made a 2nd withdrawal) I was told the money should be back by the end of the day. It wasn't I requested to speak to a manger, I explained I needed the money back into my account so I could pay bills.

Her reply can't you borrow the money from someone?

But it is my money! I thought they should put it back until after their investigation. They refused. What wonderful customer service!

Oh I did get the money 1 full week later and 2 late fees on the 2 bills I had planed to pay with it.

Debra
mpls, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2005 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tcf-bank/minneapolis-minnesota-55402/tcf-unhelpful-machine-failed-and-they-refused-to-credit-me-my-money-back-rude-minnesota-136352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Investigates Reputation Repair