What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: Team national - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: anonymous — kelso Washington
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Team national Nationwide USA

Team national pyramid fort lauderdale florida

*Consumer Comment: Not true

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I attended a recruitment meeting for Team National this evening.  I am concerned that what was laid out to me appears to be a pyramid scheme.  I was told the company got its start in Fort Lauderdale 17 years ago.  I heard about the business in the mid-west and New England.  I wondered why they are spreading to the west coast.  Could it be that there are not enough people left in those areas to make the pyramid work?

I am always skeptical of companies that depend on you forming "teams" so that you can acquire money from other "teams" formed from yours.  What happens is the people on top make money and those who sign on later make very little.  Yes, they spoke about saving money on on-line purchases, but I felt the most emphasis was put on accumulated wealth.  Stay away people, that's my advice.  If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2014 11:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/team-national/nationwide/team-national-pyramid-fort-lauderdale-florida-1174301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Not true

AUTHOR: songwriter - (USA)

POSTED: Tuesday, January 19, 2016

What the person above has stated is a complete lie. First off; People use the word “pyramid” because of its negative connotations. It is a word used by the ignorant, because the ignorant can’t find a more useful word. If people want to use the word “pyramid” then they should know the definition. My Gosh every company is shaped like a pyramid. Look at Ford motor company, look at Microsoft Corp – they are all shaped the same. (just as our churches and our family trees).

Unfortunately some people confuse pyramid and Ponzi schemes with legitimate multilevel marketing. Multilevel marketing programs are known as MLM's and unlike pyramid or Ponzi schemes, MLM's have a real product to sell. (Like Team National) if you choose to do the product side of the business. Pyramids are completely illegal. The DSA (Direct Selling Assoc.) oversees any company or person that comes in as a MLM company or DS company, and if they don’t have their credentials – the DSA reports them, and that company is dissolved. Team National has a #1 rating with the DSA. They have such a good rating that they have been allowed to have their own credit card. Find that in a “pyramid”.  What you are buying regardless if you want to “make money”, is a discount membership to every store you are already spending money at.

Do you think for one minute that companies like Coldwell Banker, Sears, Walmart, Kmart, Staples, Lowes, Home Depot, Macy’s, JC Penny’s, and another 350 fortune 500 and fortune 100 companies would have anything to do with an illegal pyramid company? Pull your head out of your own darkness. It wouldn’t happen. Furthermore, I joined for the savings alone. I paid $795 and so far have saved over $13,000. And yes, those checks came back to me, and I cashed every one of them. What happened next? My membership expired. I wished that I would have got the Premium when I purchased the Standard, but I didn’t, and didn’t re-up in time, so I had to pay the $2195 to get the membership I wanted. It hurt, but I made my money back in a week and a half, and I am the biggest supporter for Team National that you will ever find.

I am old school, and I always thought that if I didn’t lay my hands on something physically – I didn’t need it nor did I earn it. Until now. Now, my body is broken up and I can’t get on roofs anymore, nor crawl on my hands and knees (construction) and Team National has offered me a way out of physical labor, by affording me a means that I never thought possible. Whether you want to save money or make money – THAT, is all Team National offers.  Anyone that says different is lying…