X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Tejas Toyota - Humble Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Houston TX
  • Tejas Toyota 19011 Highway 59 N Humble, Texas U.S.A.

Tejas Toyota unnecessary repairs false promises Humble Texas

Had my minivan's air conditioning repaired. They quoted a price that included acceptance of a coupon for 10% off. I agreed to it, but later on they did away with the discount, except that they did apply said coupon to one minor item, i.e., the least expensive part, I guess, just to claim they applied their coupon.

My air conditioning ran for a while, then stopped again. They had me return and wait before telling me something else was wrong. They further charged me for the other part that they claimed was causing the problem and had me pay for the part that was replaced in the previous repair once again (i.e., I had to pay twice on the original part they replace plus some other major part).

Well, I still have the problem with my A/C and no resolution. They want me to come back. Enough is enough. I emailed and wrote to them my complaints to no avail. Perhaps, this website can bring about one thing good in all this. That others beware.

Roger
Humble, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2002 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tejas-toyota/humble-texas-77338/tejas-toyota-unnecessary-repairs-false-promises-humble-texas-24032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content