X  |  CLOSE
Report: #620503

Complaint Review: Tele-Hammers.com TeleHammers Telehammer.com Telehamer - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Small Business Owner — United States of America
  • Tele-Hammers.com TeleHammers Telehammer.com Telehamer Internet United States of America

Tele-Hammers.com TeleHammers Telehammer.com Telehamer Telehammers Rhino Telemarketing Internet

Rhino Telemarketing is a huge Rip-Off!  I contacted them about their services and they assured me that if I paid them $75 per appointment set, that they would guarantee the quality and if they were not what was promised, they would replace them.  This is entirely untrue!  If fact, I paid, in advance in advance for 25 appointments.  They started off good, setting appointments quickly, but then all of the sudden, no more appointments were being set.  I only recieved 14 total appointments.  Of those 14, only 4 met the criteria that THEY set up.  I asked for them to be replaced and I was assured that they would be.

That was the last time I spoke to anyone there.  I left tons of voicemails and sent many emails and I got zero response!  This is the same company as Tele-Hammers.  Do not get fooled by this company.  They do not do what they promise.  they just take your money and disappear.

Peter was my contact at Rhino Telemarketing.  Once he disappeared, I did more research and found that Tele-Hammers was the same company.  I called Tele-hammers and got a hold of Matt Davis - Managing Partner at Tele-hammers.  I told him about the problem I was having and he seemed sympathetic and claimed that Peter had personal problems and was let go due to bad performance.  I began to work with him.

Later he began to ignore my calls. They are huge scam artist.  do not do business with them.  I found telehammers on this site and when i found out that Rhino Telemarketing was the same company I was very upset.  Once they got a bad name from Telehammers, they just opened up a new business under a different name so they could scam more people.

It may not seem like a lot of money, but I am a small business owner and this was a lot of money for me.  I went out on a limb to invest into my business and now I am out my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2010 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tele-hammerscom-telehammers-telehammercom-telehamer/internet/tele-hammerscom-telehammers-telehammercom-telehamer-telehammers-rhino-telemarketing-inte-620503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content