X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Teleten Marketing - Los Angeles California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Atrtleboro Massachusetts
  • Teleten Marketing 3250 Wilshire Boulevard. #1600 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Teleten Marketing Mortgage lead Rip Off Artists Los Angeles California

*UPDATE Employee: Ckient's Campaign Is Completed And He Made A Substantial Profit

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
These guys are the best rip off artists of all time! I was taken just like all the other guys listed below. I paid for 35 leads ($980) the smallest increment. After three weeks I had only received three leads and it was then I knew I was had.

I have physically threatened them and have been sending them 100s' of pages of junk faxes daily. After a few weeks of this they actually sent me more leads. I was able to close a loan and profit $7000. I guess I'm the lucky on. I would suggest that everyone that has been screwed by them do the same. Jam their fax machine with thousands of faxes. Fax: (213)-380-7402. This may be illegal but I would love to see them try to prosecute since they are rip-off artists. I'm sure they will soon change their name, phone and fax numbers and re-open again under a new alias. If you know that they are now under a new name or if someone else try's to pull of the same scam please report them here under the teleten title. This is the best way to stamp out these maggots.

They suck and will die horrible deaths. If you are an ex-employee or potential employee please report any new news about these ##### under this heading.

Steve
Atrtleboro, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2005 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/teleten-marketing/los-angeles-california-90010/teleten-marketing-mortgage-lead-rip-off-artists-los-angeles-california-141481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Ckient's Campaign Is Completed And He Made A Substantial Profit

AUTHOR: Jeremy - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, June 02, 2005
This client initially complained bout the number of leads he was getting. After conferring with the client, Teleten monitored his campaign more closely, increased his flow of leads, and finished the campaign on May 12, generating a total of 39 leads for him, 4 leads beyond what was required of his contract.

Please also note that in his posting, the client stated he closed at least one loan we know about that was generated from the leads we provided, earning in his own words, "a substantial profit of $7000". It is likely that he closed several other loans form leads we provided to him. We are glad this client made substantial money from our leads.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair