X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Templeton and Bradstreet - Washington District of Columbia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: orange New Jersey
  • Templeton and Bradstreet 2020 Pennsylvania Ave. Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

Templeton and Bradstreet ripoff Washington District of Columbia

*UPDATE Employee: templeton and bradstreet agency makes me real money

This so called company claims to bean agency that helps mortgage owners to recieve refunds from the Federal Government Hud agency.They calm that you will receive a portion of the refund for finding money for these mortgage owners. I paid them $28.95 in August of 2005 and I have never heard from them since.

Marvin
orange, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2006 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/templeton-and-bradstreet/washington-district-of-columbia-20006/templeton-and-bradstreet-ripoff-washington-district-of-columbia-174944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

templeton and bradstreet agency makes me real money

AUTHOR: Tom - (Bermuda)

POSTED: Friday, August 04, 2006
I been working for Templeton and bradstreet since 2003. I was able to quit my minimum wage "day job" at Wal-Mart I now average over $1,000 a week. I even turned my brother on to this, and he's making money too. I don't know what you're talking about--The kit I got from the company is 100% LEGITIMATE and I'm living proof of that. Templeton and Bradstreet is a real company, not an internet webpage.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair