X  |  CLOSE

• Reported By: J.J. — Birmingham Other United Kingdom
  • Terry Wright Internet United States of America

Terry Wright Alhaurin Wealth Planning.com Stole my Pension Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Malicious False Report

I feel that having made a really stupid mistake myself I need to warn others before it happens to them.

Being a bit hard up I saw a very attactive advert on the internet offering to cash in my pension so I made an enquirey and what appeared to be a very nice lady call Jenny called me, bizzarely telling me that if I did cash in my pension I could get into a lot of trouble with the tax man ect. She then went on to tell me that I could talk to someone who if I invested my pension with them it would make a lot more money and they could give me some cash as well.

I was then called by a lady called Emma who told me that if I was to move over to something called a SIPP I would be able to invest in this land in Switzerland and they would give me a share of their commission to help me out of the financial problems I was having.

I know this was stupid but they told me that it was all protected by the financial services authority and that I was safe.

It turns out that it was all a scam, 4 months later the refund still hasn't turned up and they just constantly hang up when I try and call, the land I have bought is in Spain not switzerland and worthless, that the company is run by a con man call Terry Wright who is a disgraced financial advisor currently working out of Spain and having dug around the internet he is banned from conducting any financial business in the UK it would appear that him and his alias Ben James have been stealing from people for years from boiler room scams all the way through to dodgy Spanish properties, please if you hear of any of these names run away screaming before you lose everything, it is disgusting to think that scum like him steal from people who are already down on there luck, why isnt he in prision.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2011 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/terry-wright/internet/terry-wright-alhaurin-wealth-planningcom-stole-my-pension-internet-730614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Malicious False Report

AUTHOR: SMUKP - (United Kingdom)

POSTED: Friday, May 27, 2011
sellmyukpension.com has had absolutely no connection or contact with this complainant, nor any of the other websites or people mentioned within the complaint.

We are certain that the above false report is the work of a competitor website who have engaged in a malicious campaign to defame our company for their own gain, on this website and simultaneously on other similar websites.

We have received several threats over the last month that something like this might happen if we did not close down our website and stop competing with them, and believe this report and the others like it to be the manifestation of those threats.